We Are Still Open
Due to the outbreak of Covid-19 in California, Costa Mesa Animal Hospital is implementing Curbside Care for all your veterinary needs! It is important that we keep our clients and medical team safe while providing your beloved pets with the care they need. Only the hospital team will be allowed inside our building when you receive curbside service while waiting in your vehicle.
• When you arrive, please call the hospital at (949) 548-3794 to inform us of your arrival.
• A staff member will meet you at your vehicle to collect your pet and bring them into the hospital.
• The doctor will examine your pet and make a treatment plan based on the history provided and the examination findings.
• A staff member will contact you to provide you with a treatment plan for service. As usual, treatments will only be performed with your consent.
• When your pet is ready to go home, we will bring your pet to you in your vehicle.
• For clients picking up prescriptions or food, please call the hospital when you are in the parking lot and we will bring your items to your vehicle.
All payments are taken over the phone, unless paying with cash, check or care credit.
Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business!!