Costa Mesa Animal Hospital: Services Provided
At the Costa Mesa Animal Hospital, we are here to help your pet with a variety of veterinary needs. We have put together a list of the common reasons why patients come to see us. If you have a question about whether or not we can help your pet with his or her healthcare needs, please call us and ask! Allow our veterinarian in Newport Beach to help Your Pet
Services Provided at Costa Mesa Animal Hospital
Some of the conditions that we can help your pet manage include:
Chronic Conditions: Some pets develop chronic medical conditions that will require regular management. Some of the chronic conditions that we manage include:
- Thyroid issues: This is a problem with the pet’s endocrine system that can impact skin, hair, body temperature, and more.
- Seizures: Seizures develop when the neurons in the brain fire in an uncontrolled manner. One of the most common causes of seizures is epilepsy.
- Liver Disease: Some pets develop liver conditions such as liver shunt. This can impact a pet's ability to remove toxins from his body.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is a problem for people as well as pets. If you pet has diabetes, this is a lifelong disorder that impacts your pet’s ability to manage carbs.
- Cancer: Some pets may develop cancer. Cancer develops when the body’s cells start to divide in an uncontrolled manner.
Digestive and Oral Health: It is important for pets to have access to regular dental services. We are here to provide cleanings for your pet. We can also diagnose and treat cavities, gum disease, oral infections, and more.
Infections: We can treat a variety of bacterial and viral infections. Some of the most common infections we treat include ear infections, eye infections, and urinary tract infections. We can also treat cysts and abscesses that require drainage.
Pest Management: We know that fleas might have an affinity for your pet. We can help you manage pests that might irritate your furry friend, including dust mites, fleas, ticks, and other pests.
Orthopedic Issues: Orthopedic problems impact your pet’s bones, joints, and muscles. If your pet is suffering from orthopedic problems, this can impact his or her ability to walk, run, and jump. Allow us to take a look at your pet and make the proper diagnosis. We can treat your pet's orthopedic issues.
Additional Services Include:
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Prescription Diets
- Limited Doctor house calls
Contact Us Today!
At the Costa Mesa Animal Hospital, our top priority is taking care of your pet. It has been our honor to serve the local pets and families of the Newport Beach and Costa Mesa areas. If you would like to make an appointment with a compassionate local veterinarian, please contact us today! Our number is 949-548-3794.